Results oriented, high energy, hands on entrepreneurial and practical professional with a successful record of accomplishments in the operation of multi-faceted businesses for over 30 years. Graduated from University of Manitoba Law School (Canada) and practiced Business Transactions and Real Estate Law for 10 years. Resident of Southern California since 1990. California Real Estate Broker for over 20 years. Owned and operated several businesses including a chain of retail stores servicing senior’s healthcare and mobility needs for over 13 years. Proven ability to successfully analyze an organization’s critical business value. Member of the California Association of Business Brokers and the International Business Brokers Association
- · Over 35 years experience in a variety of businesses both in Canada and the U.S.
- · Practiced Real Estate and Business transaction law in Canada for 10 years
- · California Real Estate Broker for over 20 years
- · Owned and operated a number of successful businesses including a chain of Retail Stores
- · Knowledge and expertise in all aspects of owning, operating, buying and selling a business.
- · My goal is to help people achieve their goals in owning or selling a business with the highest degree of integrity and ethics
- · We can maximize the value of businesses by assisting them in expanding through Franchising and ultimately the sale of their business.
- · Active member of BNI, Chamber of Commerce, International Association of Business Brokers. California Association of Business Brokers.
- · Successfully Represented numerous business buyers and sellers
- · Enjoy sailing, golfing, skiing and spending time with family
- · Doing good things for good people one transaction at a time.