BROKERAGE EXPERIENCE/CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
Pablo Langesfeld is a Real Estate Broker with over 10 years of experience in Commercial and Residential Real Estate as well as Business Brokerage.
He is a full time Business Broker, and handles many of the business brokerage activities within the company in the Miami area.
Move over 20 years form Argentina to settle in Miami where Spanish is a must. Hablo espanol.
Skilled at negotiating complex transactions and working with buyers and sellers, accountants and attorneys and moving a transaction towards a successful closing.
About 50 % of his sales are food related. Past clients includes foreign nationals looking to move to USA as well as locals looking to expand, sell or relocate.
- Real Estate Broker
- License Mortgage Broker
- Certified Business Intermediary (CBI)
- Certified Residential Property Specialist (CIPS)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Food Handler Certification
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Florida Association of Realtors (FAR)
- Commercial Alliance ( CA)
- Member Business Brokers of Florida (BBF
- Member International Business Brokers Association (IBBA)
Married 15 years with two children 12 and 9.
Water ski, soccer, scuba diving, sailing, windsurf etc..
Why a CBI?
Certified Business Intermediary by the IBBA International Business Broker Association. Buying or selling a business is one of the crucial financial transactions of your life. As a business owner you probably have or will have a good portion of your assets in your business or professional practice. Whether you are looking to buy or sell your existing business. We can assist you in all the facets of the transaction as smooth and worry-free as possible. Give me a call
In Business you don’t get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate