- Senior level operations executive with 25 years of experience in providing leadership for successful multi-store, multi-state retailing operations.
- Director level, Jacksonville, Florida
Fortune 200 Retailer; Full-charge profit-and-loss responsibility for 16 store locations with more than=2 0400 employees, generating approximately $115 million in gross annual sales.
- Vice President, Store Operation, Jacksonville, Florida.
An all-encompassing general management position with full profit-and-loss responsibility for 38 store locations employing more than 2,000 salaried and hourly associates, and generating approximately $350 million in gross annual revenues. Served on the Executive Committee and was a key contributor or in formulating strategic marketing plans, and implementing business reorganization strategies. Played an aggressive leadership role in process improvements and change management.
- Vice President, Store Operations, New York, New York
General Manager for 16 store promotional department store chain with an annual sales volume of $250 million. Represented the store division on all key issues including, advertising and sales promotion strategies as a member of the executive committee. Key change agent for new management group.
- Operating Vice President/Regional Director, Norwalk, CT
Fortune 500 Retailer. Responsible for supervising the activities of five Districts, 52 store region generating $580 million in sales. Member of Operating Committee participating in the development of all company merchandising and promotional strategies. Trainer, Executive Training Program.
LICENSES / TRADE ASSOCIATIONS
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Member Business Brokers of Florida (BBF)