Listing Number: 24876-942675
Long-Standing Online Fabric Retailer—Relocatable!
Internet-Based Businesses are a growing industry and only increasing due to the nature of 2020. If you are looking for a flexible business with exponential growth opportunities, this is a company worth looking into.
Established in 1985, this business originally operated as a brick-and-mortar and in the catalog business, but eventually morphed into an online-only retailer for quality craft and sewing supplies. Over the past 35 years, Owner has bulk purchased lace trim, fabric, buttons, bows, and appliques and has accumulated an extensive inventory. She estimates inventory is worth nearly $2M and is included in the asking price.
Real Estate is available for sale or lease but is NOT contingent on the Sale of Business.
Owner is open to Seller Financing repayment over five years. Subject to Purchaser’s credit approval.
Benefits of purchasing this Business:
• Low Overhead, Low Fixed Costs, Favorable Supply Chain, Work Your Own Hours
• Customer list exceeds 20k contacts
• Extremely Scalable Operation / Accelerate Processing and Sorting of Products yields increased Sales/Profits
• Easily Relocatable Business
• New Owner could sell through a Fulfilled by Amazon Prime Account to minimize continuous workload
• Business Owner can work anywhere with a laptop and internet connections while warehouse handles shipment and customer logistics
• Established Relationships with quality suppliers
If this is of any interest to you, we would love to have a conversation with you. Contact us directly from this site for the quickest response time.
- Price: $300,000
- Down Payment: $150,000
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $55,423
- Total Sales: $192,000
- Location: Mobile County, Alabama
- Inventory: $2,000,000
- FF&E: $0
- Employees: 0
- Reason for Selling: Retirement
- Category: Retail Miscellaneous