Mergers & Acquisitions: Does My Business Qualify?
- Your company has earnings greater than one million dollars. When businesses grow this large, industry players target them for acquisition.
- Your business is too large for an individual buyer to purchase or finance by conventional means. Once your company is worth multi-millions, a single individual likely will not purchase it (most multi-millionaires prefer not to work).
- Your company is in an industry that is currently being "rolled up". In some industries, strategic buyers that want to consolidate the marketplace will purchase even small businesses.
- Your business is experiencing incredible growth. If your company is running out of capital because of rapid growth, it may become a merger and acquisition target.
- You want to grow your company—and perhaps retain some equity. If this sounds like you, we recommend taking advantage of Transworld Houston's M & A expertise.
Not sure whether you qualify? Connect with an M & A advisor today to learn more.