Who Do We Give To?
We support many non-profit organizations in our communities. Our community involvement activities vary from chairing boards, heading up committees, volunteering time, sponsoring events, and monetary donations.
If you have any questions concerning the charities below, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Organization WebsiteTransworld Contact
- Andy's Family Pasta Dinnerwww.andyspastadinner.comAndrew Cagnetta
- Junior Achievement USAwww.juniorachievement.orgVarious
- Lifenet 4 Familieswww.lifenet4families.orgAndrew Cagnetta
- Clery Center - Security on Campuswww.clerycenter.orgAndrew Cagnetta
- Junior Achievement of Central Virginiawww.juniorachievement.org/web/ja-centralvaRupesh Bharad
- Junior Achievement Coloradowww.jacolorado.orgAlbert Fialkovich
- Junior Achievement of North Floridawww.juniorachievement.org/web/ja-norflorTreve Kinsey
Support For Our People
The involvement of our people is a key component of all our community programs. The time they give ranges from one off team building challenges to regular, consistent volunteering, usually on a monthly basis. The firm supports these activities by giving our staff time off to undertake these activities.
Involvement In Industry And Business Groups
Transworld is a member of many organizations that are supportive of business brokerage or the industries of our clients.
Some of the organizations we support are:
- Association of Corporate GrowthACG
- Business Brokers of FloridaBBF
- Business Network InternationalBNI
- Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches
- Commerce Club
- International Franchise AssociationIFA
- International Executives AssociationIEA
- Hollywood Chamber of Commerce
- International Society of Business AppraisersISBA
- International Business Brokers AssociationIBBA
- Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce
- M&A Source
- Local Chambers of Commerce, Georgia Association of Business BrokersGABB
- Colorado Association of Business BrokersCABI
- California Association of Business BrokersCABB
- Texas Association of Business BrokersTABB