Listing Number: 71790-233476
This electrical contractor occupies a highly desirable market and only accepts jobs that will generate a responsible profit margin while maintaining many reputable and repeat customers. It has a proven track record of cultivating and keeping profitable repeat business.
2019 - $926,488
2018 - $814,557
2017 - $553,886
2016 - $936,358, and
2015 - $977,248.
• Real estate (office/warehouse) is available for purchase with a seller note ($850,000).
• Purchase of A/R optional, not included in this price model (AR $1,105,357.00).
• Corporate culture has a tradition of treating good employees well (22 FTE direct) and has a tradition of retaining employees.
• An extensive inventory of electrical parts and components have been bought from distressed sources for pennies on the dollar and is being sold with the business for pennies on the dollar ($100,000).
• Nationally tracked benchmarks in this market space demonstrate an average of 6.0% in net income from sales. This contractor produced 14.5% in the first 11 months of 2019 and 17.3% in 2018 and has a five-year track-record of generating 14.3% net income on sales.
• The reason for this sale is retirement. Included in the sale are the intangibles ($2.44M, FF&E ($230,050), inventory ($100,000), and real property on a seller’s note $850,000).
• Owners are willing to stay on for up to 2-years to assist with the transition.
• Total sale price $3.6M not including A/R.
- Price: $ 3,600,000
- Down Payment: $2,750,000
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $ 926,488
- Total Sales: $ 4,300,409
- Location: Anchorage, Alaska
- Inventory: $ 100,000
- FF&E: $ 240,150
- Employees: 21
- Year Established: 2013
- Reason for Selling: Retirement
- Category: Construction