What Qualifies A Business To Be An M&A Transaction?
There are several situations that could make your company qualify for our M&A department:
- Your company has earnings greater than one million dollars. When businesses grow to this size, they become targets for acquisition by industry players.
- Your business is too large for an individual buyer to purchase or finance through conventional methods. Once your company is worth multi millions, a single individual usually will not purchase it (most multimillionaires do not wish to work).
- Your company is in an industry that is currently being “rolled up”. In some industries, strategic buyers that want to consolidate the marketplace will purchase even small businesses.
- Your business is experiencing incredible growth. If your company is running out of capital because of growth, it may be a merger and acquisition target.
- You want to grow your company and perhaps retain some equity. If that is the case, you will need M&A expertise.
If your business is not a fit we can still help, visit our business brokerage department.