Listing Number: 75951-88512
Excellent Potential! Established Location! E-2 Visa Ready! Fully Staffed!
This is an established franchise opportunity, which offer the potential to capitalize on a renowned brand name, solid track record and top-tier organizational support designed to help the owner to keep the business strong and growing.
This business's franchisor is the world’s largest sign franchise specializing in all different types of signs. With more than 900 locations around the world, its customers count on them for a variety of materials such as banners, tradeshow props, storefront signs, digital displays, vehicle graphics, color wrap film and more.
The sign industry is estimated to be a $55 billion global market, and this franchisor is the sign industry leader with more than 30 years of experience! Its phenomenal growth over the past three decades has led to widespread recognition as the number one sign franchise in highly reputable publications such as Entrepreneur Magazine.
This business is located in the Bryan/College Station, TX area and serves as both a sign/banner franchise and a graphics/printing franchise. In addition, this business serves as a full service marketing and promotional products company as well. An established customer base of approximately 100 entities is already in place after a year of operations.
Competition in this geographical area is limited. Two revenue streams bring in business! As the owner, one can impress clients with beautiful signs, who will then remember you when they need flyers printed. Repeat business is the name of the game in the sign and printing industry, and two revenue streams makes that easy.
One of the biggest selling points to customers is that this is virtually a one stop shop for all their advertising and printing needs. As a sign franchise, this business creates high quality signage that customers use in and around their stores to create a desired atmosphere. As a printing franchise, this business creates materials that customers use to advertise their businesses and communicate what they do to the public. This business is not just a sign and printing company; it is a full service marketing and promotional products company as well.
This particular business now has an established customer base of approximately 100 entities already in place after only 16 months of operations.
Industry and market trends are both very good. The sign industry is mostly B2B, not overly complicated to learn, and all businesses need signs, even in an economic downturn (i.e., all critical factors to buyers).
Positive Industry Trends -
The continued embracement & acquisition of improved technology (e.g., flatbed printers, flatbed cutters, larger roll to roll printers, etc.) will continue to increase. The higher performing sign businesses will improve internal efficiencies with embracement of technology used to automate the work flow process, pricing, and administrative aspects of the business. In addition, the print technology continues to expand the product lines a company can offer (e.g., floor graphics, wall graphics, etc.), literally printing on almost any kind of surface to create signage/graphic images. Higher caliber owner-operators are now developing within the industry who share a vision of providing an almost design-build type atmosphere, and their locations are showcasing these talents.
Positive Market Trends -
• E-Commerce Is More Popular Than Ever.
• Market Demand For Printed Signage Persists.
• Indoor Signage Market Continues To Overtake Outdoor Signage Demands.
• Demand For Short-Lived Retail Signage Continues To Increase.
• Cloud-Based Digital Signage Software & Interactive Signage Systems Continue To Grow.
This particular college-town location opened mid-year 2018 and has like-new equipment and a recently completed buildout all included as part of the package offering.
* Financial numbers shown are for the past year as reported by the seller.
* Inventory & FF&E numbers shown are approximate as reported by the seller.
* Leasehold Improvements = $32,500 as reported by the seller.
* Other Assets = $49,500 as reported by the seller.
* Transferable Assets => Wide Format Digital Graphics Printer; Graphic Design Station; Graphics Laminator; Design Desk; Vinyl Storage Rack X2; Substrate Cutter; Power Backup System; File Cabinet; Rounding Press; Graphtec Laminator; Production Table; Franchise License (per transfer fee); Grommet Press; Computers X3; Showroom Setup.
* Asking price does NOT include the franchise license transfer fee of $29,500 that's required by the franchisor at closing.
* All information, data, financials, valuations, appraisals, etc. must be verified by the buyer’s independent professional advisors before putting any money at risk as the broker makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the complete accuracy of this information obtained from the seller.
* Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is required. The seller’s data is confidential & will only be disclosed to qualified prospective buyers who have a signed NDA in place.
* For more information please contact the broker.
- Price: $229,000
- Down Payment: TBD
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $59,150
- Total Sales: $91,000
- Location: Brazos County, Texas
- Inventory: $3,000
- FF&E: $95,000
- Employees: 2
- Year Established: 2018
- Reason for Selling: Seller needs to start allocating more time to other professional pursuits & responsibilities.
- Category: Signs