Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Established Dental Equipment Distribution and Service | Transworld Business Advisors Ontario UA-178496579-1

Established Dental Equipment Distribution and Service

Listing Number: 3301-345864


Established 19 year dental equipment distribution and service business.

* Equipment Sales: 90% Dental, remaining 10% is 70% veterinary and 30% medical
* Revenues: 90% equipment sales, 10% service
* X-Ray machines, sterilizers, exam tables, lights, patient chairs, operator systems and more
* Most clients are Toronto GTA and surrounding area from Oshawa to London
* No employees: technicians are used on a sub-contract basis for service/install
* No lease to assume: new owner can re-locate equipment as desired to a storage location
* Owner retiring and committed to a smooth transition and transfer of knowledge

Growth Potential:
* 3000+ existing dental offices to service in GTA
* Double digit office growth expected in the next few years as government programs fast-track immigration dental professionals
* Business has no branded online or social media presence

* MDEL License: Government of Canada Class 1 Medical Device License for Distribution
* HARP Certified (Human Acts for Radiation Protection: x-ray equipment)

Ideal Acquisition For:
* Add-on acquisition for existing dental/medical equipment business
* Full-time owner operator that has a technical background

CIM will be provided to select buyers with an executed NDA and completed Buyer Profile.

Listing Details

  • Price: $ 275,000
  • Down Payment: $275,000
  • Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $ 85,000
  • Total Sales: $ 400,000
  • Location: Toronto, Ontario

  • Inventory: $ 25,000
  • FF&E: $ 0
  • Employees:
  • Reason for Selling: Retiring
  • Category: Medical Related Biz
Established Dental Equipment Distribution and Service

Business Listed By:

James Nicoll
Want to save this listing? Sign Up Now