Listing Number: 76471-76178
HUGE future earning potential for this e-commerce business specializing in women's underwear used for a specific purpose. The business has performed exceedingly well given that the Owner only took pre-orders for 260 days and generated about $600K in sales.
The market size for this business is over $15B/year. The popularity of their products is undeniable. They have been featured on popular websites and continuously gains traffic even without marketing. They have a lot of repeat customers from all over the world.
The lucrative customer base is predominantly women between the ages of 18-34, with approximately 70% of sales generated within the United States, 15% in Canada, and 15% the rest of the world.
The Owner is selling the business to pursue other entrepreneurship opportunities. This business is ready to operate on day 1 from any location and can be scaled very quickly.
The sale includes the following assets:
• E-commerce Site
• Multiple sources of ORGANIC ONLINE TRAFFIC across different platforms that produce additional residual income
• Social media content generating millions of views and thousands of clicks on Facebook, YouTube, and other news outlets
• At least 8,000+ E-mail list
• Any existing inventory
• Continuity with existing manufacturing, marketing, and logistical relationships
There are numerous growth opportunities including
• Expand product lines to serve different age demographics from pre-teens to senior women
• Partner with existing and new influencers
• Scale SEO and social media marketing
• Market using other web platforms such as Amazon, Jet, eBay etc.
• Identify key brand ambassadors
• Identify potential celebrity endorsements
• Integrate with big box stores like Target, Walmart, Macy’s etc.
• International expansion (online and physical stores)
- Price: $2,000,000
- Down Payment: $800,000
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $0
- Total Sales: $0
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Inventory: $0
- FF&E: $0
- Employees: 0
- Year Established: 2014
- Reason for Selling: Pursue other entrepreneurship interests
- Category: Clothing