Planning your business exit should not be taken lightly, especially if you want to receive a good return. Let our certified business brokers assist you in selling your business, whether your're ready to retire, relocate, or simply make a change. Using a professional business broker will ensure you receive an optimal return on your investment for the next phase of your life.
Our services include:
- Analysis & Pricing
- Development of Custom Marketing Strategy
- Buyer Search & Qualification
- Deal Structuring & Negotiation
- Assistance with Pre-Closing Items (Financing, Lease Negotiations)
- Due Diligence Management
- Closing & Transition Activities
Learn why our Managing Director works in mergers & acquisitions
Learn how the sales process works by clicking above. And when questions arise, remember Transworld is here to answer them for you, simply contact us or schedule a complimentary consultation.
Schedule Consultation Contact Us
What are our clients saying?
"A great experience from start to finish for this first time seller. Patrick was fantastic. He was there to guide me and to provide his input on areas I was unfamiliar with. He helped with negotiations and the transitional items. If you are looking for a broker to buy or sell your business, Transworld should be your pick. I will also give a shout out to Gary, the buyer's broker, who was also very easy to work with. Thank you everyone for making this happen!" Tammy Linton 2019
Whether you decide to work with our firm or not, there are many aspects of the business sale process that you should consider before listing your business for sale:
- Confidentiality: Everything related to the sale process must be kept confidential, including the fact that the business is for sale, to ensure your business remains stable during the business sale process.
- Valuation: If your business is valued and priced right for the current market, it will sell. If not, it runs the risk of being overlooked by thousands of qualified buyers ready to make an acquisition.
- Quality Representation: You should develop a team of professional advisors that can support you throughout the sale process including a transactional advisor and attorney, and a wealth manager or tax planner.
- Understanding of the Process: Selling a business can be complex and stressful, especially if handled without the guidance of a transactional advisor.
- Continuing to Run Your Business: Your business must continue to run at the optimum level during the entire sale process.