Planning an exit from your business should not be taken lightly. Our team of professional & certified business brokers assist business owners in selling their business when it is time to retire, relocate, or pursue a new passion. Our business brokers will ensure you receive an optimal return on your investment for the next phase of your life.
Our services include:
- Analysis and Pricing
- Development of Custom Marketing Strategy
- Buyer Search and Qualification
- Deal Structuring and Negotiation
- Assistance with Pre-Closing Items (Financing, Lease Negotiations)
- Due Diligence Management
- Closing and Transition Activities.
We have outlined information in this section that will help you start the process of selling a business in Colorado (Click the above picture to view our process). However, we know questions may arise during the review process, so if you would like to have a confidential discussion on how to sell a business in Colorado, please contact us for a complimentary consultation.
Schedule Consultation Now Contact Us For More Information
Whether you decide to work with our firm or not, there are many aspects of the business sale process that you should consider before listing your business for sale:
- Confidentiality: Everything related to the sale process must be kept confidential, including the fact that the business is for sale, to ensure your business remains stable during the business sale process.
- Valuation: If your business is valued and priced right for the current market, it will sell. If not, it runs the risk of being overlooked by thousands of qualified buyers ready to make an acquisition.
- Quality Representation: You should develop a team of professional advisors that can support you throughout the sale process including a transactional advisor and attorney, and a wealth manager or tax planner.
- Understanding of the Process: Selling a business can be a very complex, trying, and stressful process if handled without the proper guidance of a transactional advisor.
- Continuing to Run Your Business: Your business must continue to run, at the optimum level, during the entire sale process.
A few things that make us unique:
- Confidentiality is our number one priority!
- Our unique buyer qualification program addresses issues like financing, confidentiality, and buyer motivation up front so we are only presenting your business to well-qualified individuals.
- We are professional, full-time business brokers. We will help you sell your business, so you can run it!
- Our internal database includes thousands of qualified buyers including individuals, corporations, and Private Equity firms in Colorado and across the United States.
- We spend more money on advertising than any other firm in our industry in order to get your business sold.
Are you ready to meet one of our experienced brokers to discuss your business exit?
Get started today!