Are You Considering The Sell Of Your Business?
We recently sold a service business in the Raleigh market. This info sheet may provide you with a few high-level details on this business.
While the flyer doesn't tell the entire story, it provides a glimpse of a highly profitable business that sold in a very short time. This particular business is a franchise so all the usual franchise approval processes had to be completed and approved as well as legal, lending along with a few other details associated with this business.
Selling Your Service Business
I'd like to help you if you are thinking about selling your business as well. My name is Tina Wright and I own Transworld Business Advisors of Raleigh along with my husband. Our business brokerage firm serves our clients with three core values:
- Treat People With Dignity
- Be Truth Tellers
- Work HARD
Selling a business is a serious consideration. Let's grab a cup of coffee so that I can meet you and learn more about your incredible entrepreneurial story!
My 10 Commandments of Selling a Business
- Selling a business is as much about emotions as it is numbers
- Selling a business requires truth-tellers, not hype
- Selling a business requires doing the hard work upfront
- Selling a business requires spotting hurdles early because no business is perfect
- Selling a business requires daily check-ins with buyers and seller
- Selling a business requires a seasoned professional
- Selling a business requires a Ph.d in problem-solving
- Selling a business requires confidential marketing
- Selling a business requires grit
- Selling a business requires a sweet southern accent to calm tensions that will always arise:)