Inside Sales/Marketing Associate
Transworld Business Advisors of Atlanta Peachtree is part of the largest Business Sales and Brokerage Network in the world. We are a top producing Business Sales and M&A firm based out of Peachtree Corners, GA in Gwinnett County, and we help people buy and sell business all over Georgia. Our sales are continuing to increase, and we are looking for forward thinking, talented problem solvers to help grow this business by services to our clients. As the company grows, more opportunities for advancement will become available. It is TBA Atlanta Peachtree’s philosophy to focus on hiring team members to do jobs that they naturally enjoy and allow them to spend most of their day working in their strengths. Quality is very important to TBA Atlanta Peachtree, and we are looking for team members that will assist the organization in providing an excellent and a uniform customer experience, regardless of the size of the deal, and regardless of how many deals there are in the pipeline. Above all, we are looking for candidates who have integrity, self-motivation, and critical thinking skills.
· CRM System Management: Manage the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database(s) with direct mail, text messaging and e-mail campaigns,
· Client Outreach & Relationship Management: Periodically calling the database to add pertinent data such as up-to-date e-mails, addresses, business information of our clients.
· Contract Management: Write up contracts for purchase and sale agreements and amendments, and review them for accuracy and compliance, track contingency dates, and submit to the broker for review; in addition to liaising with clients and their advisors to clear up any issues; review settlement statements for accuracy
· Marketing Operations: Manage all business listings activities including but not limited to run comps, input listings, search for businesses for clients, setup business search campaigns, and gather insights from business listings to share with clients and for use in contract completion and negotiations
· Inbound Traffic Control: Respond to incoming requests for information and assistance from agents, potential and actual clients, and professional advisors (including bankers, attorneys, accountants) by responding to e-mails, phone calls, and texts, while escalating appropriate matters to the Transworld agents.
· Transaction Support: Attend closings, purchase and deliver closing gifts, and attend inspections to take notes on our client’s biggest concerns and preparing the amendment to address concerns
Marketing Campaign & Relationship Management: Make phone calls to referral partners to sponsor marketing activities and help planning events.
Time/Schedule Management: Create and protect time blocks in the schedule for you and all of the members of the team
Office Management: Spearhead weekly meetings to focus everyone on the weekly actions, and manage daily in-office tasks, including, (keeping the office stocked with supplies to operate a successful business.
Business Planning: Update, and track the team’s business plan and ensure its execution
SOP Management: Create, continually update, and improve a Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual for all of the roles within the organization and automate these systems when possible
KPI Tracking: Hold the team accountable by tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), including leads, contacts, appointments, contracts, and closings
Ad hoc Project Management: Create and execute one-off projects that enhance business operations
Content Creation: Curate and update content for presentations, social media, the website, client events, and e-mail marketing campaigns
Event Planning: Plan, organize, market, and set-up/break-down events
Nice to Haves