- Price Option: We analyze the market and perform a Price Option of what your business can likely sell for within the current market. We use reputable proprietary data sites to focus on a specific industry and current conditions to provide an optimal asking price.
- Market Reach: We market your business to over 300 different websites across the country. Our marketing efforts go far beyond only the local scene - giving your business the best chance to find a qualified buyer.
- Marketing Management: We take on the marketing of your business so you can keep running your business. We manage the whole process from writing, updating, posting and sharing your business, so you can focus on continuing your businesses? success.
- Negotiation Expertise: Transworld has long term experience with the process of negotiation between the buyer and the seller. We know how to structure a deal to streamline the process and ensure both parties reach a solid outcome.
- Financial Support: We help you choose the financing option that suits your needs and will then facilitate the whole procurement process. We have many valuable resources in the finance industry to make for an easy transaction.
- Timeline Control: We control the entire deal flow to keep the timeline of the sale of your business on track. We like to think Transworld as the hub on a wheel with each player and step in the selling process, the spokes. The spokes are always connecting back to us, the hub, so we can keep a hold on things.
- Client Experience: We make the client experience a great one! We go above and beyond client service expectations, to ensure a positive experience, from following through with confidentiality at each step, to getting the client a high return on their investment.
For more information on Transworld's service offerings visit our website or schedule a free consultation with one of our knowledgeable brokers.
Gary Goldwasser is a Business Intermediary with Transworld Business Advisors of Denver. Passionate about business, Gary believes, at its core, business is about trust and building strong relationships. His expertise comes from his years in printing sales, executive management and having owned three separate businesses himself. The experience and challenge of business ownership have directly impacted Gary and pushed him to be a great manager, co-worker, leader, husband, and father.