Listen to the Deal Board - New Episodes Every Wednesday
The Deal Board is a place to learn about the best way to sell a business or acquire a new business across a wide variety of industries. Our goal is to help listeners understand the process through conversations with successful entrepreneurs who have learned the ins and outs of buying and selling businesses as part of their own business endeavors. They will share their experiences, lessons learned, tips and much more. Our hope is that our weekly podcast guests will make your journey as an entrepreneur easier and a more enriching experience.
The Business Ownership Journey - Oct 22, Oct 29, Nov 5 from 6 - 9 PM
What You'll Learn: The Business Ownership Journey is a three day course taught by award-winning business owner Jessica Fialkovich, President & Co-Founder of Transworld Business Advisors - Rocky Mountain. This course addresses the entrepreneur's journey from ideation to implementation, and from growth to exit. Professionals taking this course will have the following takeaways:
- Identify the best path to business ownership for their strategic goals.
- Learn the main opportunities for growing a small business, and how to get there.
- Recognize the key value drivers of a small business.
- Understand how to build an exit into their business plan.
Day One: Becoming a Business Owner
- Reasons to Become an Owner
- The Options for Entrepreneurship
- Starting Up a Business
- Buying a Business
- Buying a Franchise Business
- Launching a Business
- Key Aspects of a Business Plan
- Building Awareness & Marketing
Day Two: Growing a Business
- Organic Growth
- Growth Through Acquisition
- Maximizing the Value of a Business
- Key Small Business Resources
- Business Reaches Maturity
- Building an Exit into Your Business Plan
- Reasons for Exit
- Selling Your Business at Its Peak
Day Three: Exiting a Small Business
- Options for Exit
- Succession Planning
- Shutting Down the Business and Business Liquidation
- How to Prepare to Sell
- Identify Opportunities for Improvement with Key-Value Builders
- How to Sell a Business
- Do It Yourself
- Hire a Broker
The Business Ownership Course
When: Oct 22, Oct 29, Nov 5 from 6 - 9 PM
Where: 1600 Range Street, Suite 100, Boulder, CO 80301
Course Cost: $279 for BDA MEMBERS, $299 NON-MEMBERS (Use the coupon code TWORLD for a 10% discount)
Ready to Become an Entrepreneur? Register for the Business Ownership Course Today
What are our clients saying?
"I appreciate the time and patience extended by Nathan Willis in his effort to sell my small franchise business recently. His weekly phone calls with updates regarding inquiries into my offered business as well as his creative ideas for marketing my business kept me in the loop and allowed me to make decisions on a timely basis. I especially appreciate the closing process which transpired without a hitch. I recommend working with Nathan at Transworld Business Advisors when searching for a business broker to sell your business." Leslie Berlinberg 2019